Thursday 30 May 2013

Reality

Salam Alaik and bonjour people :)

how have you all  been ? It's the holidays and yeah for sure you'd all feel free to your heart's content . I bet some of my friends are still enjoying the dream land on this beautiful morning . am I right ? That's normal for a teenager. hahaha . 

Do you ever get the feeling where you just want to runaway to a place and do anything that you wanted to do ? A day would be enough for me if I had the chance . I noticed that I have long gone abandoned my wishlist of things that  I wanted to do or achieve in my life , Since some time , i've been thinking to make another wishlist again but it's a risk of leaving myself unprotected . The desire to "expect" anything in life is a risk , everytime you're hoping too much on something or someone , you'd have those mixed emotions in you . And when you got hit or knocked cause you hope too much believe me , nobody I repeat ... nobody wants to feel that dumbfounded hurt feeling that makes you break inside . 


Hahahaha , but well that's life , accept it or leave it .
Don't have the mood . Write more later .
Assalamualaikum .

No comments:

Post a Comment