Monday 14 October 2013

Unwanted Miracles

Salam Alaik people , Salut people of earth <3

Hai... lama kan nadia tak update dah? ready for my story now.... This is my last day at home before I'm going back to school....Trial hari tu ... Ya Allah....teruk...I've tried my best...mungkin bkn rezeki saya kan....banyak kali saya moral up tpi bnyk lagi saya moral down.. can i change this?  22 days left........ for SPM , school life and much more.......

I'm literally growing up so fast....I'm turning 17 now....Isn't that a shocker... I've thought I was a 12 year old little girl that just entered high school last year.... Sometimes, I feel like running and no turning back ..... i just wanna leave this chaos in my mind... But I know i have to be strong, matured and independent to handle this... I have found something funny and adorable in these past months....but that I will tell you after I finish my SPM okay? Now i need to get my head in game... Take care guys , I Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment