Saturday 13 July 2013

A Letter to Read ♥

Assalamualaikum and a stupendous Sunday morning to all fellow earthlings :)

That was quite an intro for someone that has abandon writing for a while . Today is 13th July 2013 and I'm writing again . SPM is arond the corner and I'm getting so dang nervous . Additional  Mathematics is still far from my sight but I'm gonna grab and conquer it with power  . My elective subjects need some more polishing and my others needs to mantain and upgrade .

To Syafiqah Rusdin , 
Thanks for tweaking my blog , It's pretty and awesome right now like you . hehehe. Let's study together , i'll keep reminding you about SPM okay ? muahahahah *evil laugh . I know I'm evil,vain and  cute :) Hahahhaha , remind you of someone ? okay okay. I'm sorry. So, bestfriend ... let's strive for success and cherish the memories we can be together . I love you .

Okay, back to my entry..so how's are you all doing ? I'm great here :) Just like normal teenagers , struggling with everything and trying  to breathe in this materialistic dark world. Have you ever thougt about what will happen in the future ? .... I have . I'm kinda scared on how I would face this word alone with knowledge that i have gained during the past 17 years of my life .To enter a new world ....needs a whole lot of hard - core courage...

Hahaha , masa balik bermalam ni ramai pulak kawan - kawan tegur , yg dari Terengganu , Perak , Kl....rindu budak prs ni ke ? hahaha...Yela, I miss you guys too so much...Ingat tak last year kita iftar sama - sama ? It was the first time aku ifta dengan kawan - kawan . And now , we have gone our separate ways ..but I'm glad that we still aren't forgetting each other. And ada juga parents kawan yang teringat kt nadia masa puasa ni , terharu :')  .. Hahaha

So now to all 2013's SPM Candidates ,

We all are going to face a big examination in a couple of months . Take care of your relationships with your teachers, friends and family . Devote yourself to your god , when you're praying...cleanse your heart and be sincere in what you're doing . Forgive others before you sleep , it's better this way . Don't hurt others . Please mind your words..because everything you say is a "dua" . Minimise or even better stop cursing . Study Hard and Smart , push yourself to the limit if you really want to achieve success .Blocked your mind from other unimportant things . Remember , Prioritise and Act . Find your weakness and conquer it . Gain your confidence , Cherish the memories . Hold on to the ones who make your life better and pray for the best :)

In 4 months .... we'll walk out with pride and intregrity , you know why ? because we have did our best . For that to happen , we have to act now . It's not too late to do the right thing you know . Everybody has a chance in changing for the better . I . myself to need to change for the better , Taking baby steps that will lead to the big ones . Don't forget to pray for others :)


عَنْ أُمِّ الدَّرْدَاءِ قَالَتْ: إِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ كَانَ يَقُولُ: ” دَعْوَةُ الْمَرْءِ الْمُسْلِمِ لِأَخِيهِ بِظَهْرِ الْغَيْبِ مُسْتَجَابَةٌ، عِنْدَ رَأْسِهِ مَلَكٌ مُوَكَّلٌ كُلَّمَا دَعَا لِأَخِيهِ بِخَيْرٍ، قَالَ الْمَلَكُ الْمُوَكَّلُ بِهِ: آمِينَ وَلَكَ بِمِثْلٍ “
Dari Ummu Darda’ dan Abu Darda’ Radhiyallahu ‘anhuma bahwasanya Rasulullah Shallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam bersabda, “Doa seorang muslim untuk saudaranya (muslim lainnya) yang tidak berada di hadapannya akan dikabulkan oleh Allah. Di atas kepala orang muslim yang berdoa tersebut terdapat seorang malaikat yang ditugasi menjaganya. Setiap kali orang muslim itu mendoakan kebaikan bagi saudaranya, niscaya malaikat yang menjaganya berkata, “Amin (semoga Allah mengabulkan) dan bagimu hal yang serupa.” (HR. Muslim no. 2733, Abu Daud no. 1534, Ibnu Majah no.  2895
That's all for today . Assalamualaikum . Till we meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment